- Transparency with the parents including inspection/accreditation reports.
- School accreditation by relevant bodies to ensure that students can transfer to schools and/or attend universities in other countries.
- School website which includes ongoing and accurate information regarding admissions, academics, policies, and activities.
- Regular program of events and activities for families.
- Active Parent-Teacher association.
- Effective methods of communication with families, including parent-teacher meetings, online messaging system and emails.
- Parents are able to meet with teachers and management in a timely manner.
- Zero-tolerance policy for bullying.
- Curriculum and school mission supports for the fundamental values of democracy, rule of law, individual liberty, freedom of speech, mutual respect and tolerance when it comes to different races, cultures, faiths and beliefs
- Teacher and staff retention rates that support community development and minimal disruption for students and families
Heads of Schools
Are you interested in an EEE Assessment for your school?