- Curriculum policy, including integration of the fundamental values of democracy, rule of law, individual liberty, freedom of speech, mutual respect and tolerance when it comes to different races, cultures, faiths and beliefs.
- Assessment Frameworks
- Lesson plans.
- Teacher qualifications including native language, subject matter and age group expertise, and training and experience in the appropriate curriculum.
- Support for students who are 2nd language learners.
- Support for students with learning difficulties and special needs.
- Professional development provided to teachers and staff.
- Field trips and outside activities that support the subject learning.
- Classroom management
- Textbooks and other curriculum material are up to date and relevant to the school’s curriculum.
- Use of appropriate technology is integrated into the teaching and learning process.
- Classroom resources are available to teachers and students and are appropriate for the curriculum and individual lessons.
- Classrooms are organized in a manner that supports multiple teaching/learning methodologies.
- Student centered lessons including activities that engage multiple learning styles.
- Career and university guidance (for secondary schools)
- Teacher satisfaction with teaching and learning (based on individual meetings)
- Parent satisfaction with teaching and learning (based on individual meetings)
Heads of Schools
Are you interested in an EEE Assessment for your school?